Tool plugs into the diagnostic sockets of automobiles made after 1996, scanning their electronic systems and sending the data to your device.
Scans and displays system performance and provides a wide range of vehicle diagnostic information, such as airflow rate, engine RPM, fuel-system status and more.
Android version: 4" (L) x 4" (W) x 1" (H)
Apple iOS version: 3" (L) x 3" (W) x 1" (H)
Model: Wireless Diagnostic Vehicle Scanner
What you get:
Wireless Diagnostic Vehicle Scanner
- Plugs into a vehicle's diagnostic socket.
- Scans all electronically controlled systems.
- Wirelessly relays information to your device.
- Requires free downloadable app.
- Android scanner uses Bluetooth.
- iOS scanner uses WiFi.
- For cars manufactured after 1996.