The gunmetal and brown/silver MH30 from Master & Dynamic are high-quality, foldable on-ear headphones tuned for a rich, warm sound. The 40mm neodymium drivers deliver a frequency range of 5 Hz to 25 kHz, while the heavy-duty woven cable is made with oxygen-free copper for a pure sound. The Apple compatible inline remote and microphone are separated for increased vocal clarity and reduced noise. The forged aluminum body is designed for decades of use with stainless steel components in all high-strain areas including the foldable hinges. No paint is used as all metals are anodized with physical vapor deposition (PVD) for durability. A heavy-grain premium cowhide is used on the exterior of the headband and earcup insets, while soft lambskin is used on the interior of the headband for greater comfort. The lambskin-wrapped memory foam ear-pads offer comfort, breathability, and are removable for cleaning and replacement. The MH30 ships with a 1/8" / 3.5mm adapter, a cable with remote and mic, a standard cable, a canvas headphone case, and a leather cable storage box.
Brand: Master & Dynamic
Model: MH30G1 / MH30G2
What you get:
One  pair of Master & Dynamic MH30 Foldable On-Ear Headphones - Retail
- Heavy-grain premium cowhide on headband exterior surface and earcup insets, soft lambskin on headband interior and earpadsStainless steel components in all high strain areas including the foldable hinges.
- Custom 40mm neodymium high-performance drivers.
- Forged aluminum body is built for decades of use.
- Heavy-duty woven cables with oxygen-free copper to ensure pure sound and reduced noise.
- Durable Anodized Finish: All metals are anodized or PVD (physical vapor deposition) coated for superior durability (no paint).
- Genuine Lambskin Earpads: Memory foam, wrapped in lambskin, providing comfort and breathability, removable for cleaning or replacement.