PowerXL 1700W 10-qt Vortex Air Fryer Pro Oven with Presets and Accessories
- 1 Year Warranty
- Air Fryer
- Open Box (Retail)
What's on the menu today? Here are a few suggestions: eggs and muffins for breakfast, fish sticks and french fries for lunch, and rotisserie chicken with a baked potato and roasted veggies for dinner. How does that sound? with the PowerXL Vortex Air Fryer Pro oven, it's easy to make these meals and so much more!
Roomier than ever, this compact cuisine machine has 10 total quarts of capacity and oven-style shelving, so you can cook a whole meal at once. And with Vortex Air Flow technology, air flows faster and more evenly around your food, giving you crispy, delicious results.
An LED touchscreen with 12 preset functions makes it easy to operate this kitchen workhorse. So whether you're entertaining for the holidays or dining solo, this multipurpose must-have lets you cook with confidence and convenience. From PowerXL.
Warranty:1 Year Warranty
- Includes Vortex Air Fryer Pro oven, drip tray, four air-flow racks, muffin pan, rotisserie stand, rotisserie shaft, rotisserie forks, rotisserie fetch, and three recipe books with 63 recipes.
- 10-qt capacity
- 1,700W total power
- Vortex Air Flow technology
- Digital touchscreen LED display
- Adjustable time and temperature controls
- Interior light
- Automatic shutoff
- Cook-and-look window
- Top-down, oven-style door
- 12 preset functions: French fry, roast, baking, fish, reheat, shrimp, chicken, rotisserie, pizza, dehydrator, muffin, eggs
- Stainless steel interior
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Approximate measurements: Air Fryer 15.03"L x 12.67"W x 15.15"H; Interior 10"W x 9.5"D x 7"H; weighs 12 lbs, 5.52 oz
- UL listed
Packaging:Open Box (Retail)
What you get:One  Vortex Air Fryer Pro Oven
One  Drip Tray
Four  Air-flow Racks
One  Muffin Pan
One  Rotisserie Stand
One  Rotisserie Shaft
One  Set Rotisserie Forks
One  Rotisserie Fetch
Three  Recipe books with 63 recipes
32 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It&#x27;s an air fryer with a rotisserie.
Used it last night to cook dinner. Cooked three medium sized rib eye steaks, bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts, and scallops ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!! It is spacious and quiet. I’m very satisfied and would recommend this air fryer without reservation.
I’ve been using this almost daily since I got it. This is a very large air fryer. Much larger than my original. Able to cook multiple items at the same time with its oven like rack system. Plenty of power, easy to clean. Lots of room and accessories. Highly recommended.
The only problem I have is it was not the color I ordered I wanted see foam green but I was sent white but otherwise it is great