Massage Gaming Chair with Lumbar Support and Headrest
- 30 Day Warranty
- Gaming Chair
It is designed with an adjustable backrest so that you can sit or lay there in a perfect Angle to relax your body.
A gamer will benefit a lot from an ultra-comfortable as well as professional gaming chair during gaming time. This gaming chair is capable of taking the sitting comfortableness to a higher level. More, its ergonomic design can be reflected in the headrest, lumbar support, armrest, and seat. Height adjustable seat is capable of meeting the requirement of different people. Headrest and massage lumbar cushion reduce discomfort in the neck and lower back to relax your body. Additionally, the seat can be adjusted to your desired height with ease, while swiveling freely to help you get relaxation. The 5-claw base with smooth-rolling casters makes it easier for you to move around, whether for chatting with friends or get something.
If you are looking for such a product, don't hesitate to place an order!
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- Adjustable design allows its backrest for being adjusted to the individual desired height
- The rocking function enables you to have relaxation during working
- Soft headrest, padded armrest, humanized lumbar support, and wide seat relax your body
- Massage waist cushion relieves waist fatigue
- Attached with a pocket to store your power bank
- Soft faux leather and high resilience sponge for higher comfort
- Unique embroidery adds aesthetic beauty
- Sturdy iron frame for higher load-bearing capacity up to 330 lbs
- 5-Claw base with smooth-rolling casters for exceptional stability and free mobility
- Suitable for study room and office to contribute to work efficiency improvement
- Material: Sponge, PVC, PU, iron
- Dimension: 29" x 29" x 50"-54"(L x W x H)
- Seat size: 21" x 20" (L x D)
- Backrest size: 21.5" x 33" (L x W)
- Net weight: 40 lbs
What you get:One  Massage Gaming Chair with Lumbar Support and Headrest
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
When I bought this chair, I thought it was a steal, but after 3 months of almost daily use in my home office, the pneumatic lift piston has started leaking and I have to get up to raise it up every 5 minutes. That impacts my productivity because the chair isn&#x27;t high enough for my work surfaces at its lowest setting. It was easy to put together, especially since I had recently put together two similar chairs that I got on Daily Steals (which are still holding up, by the way). The wheels aren&#x27;t exactly smooth rolling on the hardwood floor (unexpected), but I can still get around.