Kathy Ireland Weighted Blanket with Glass Beads
- 30 Day Warranty
- Weighted Blanket
Your weighted blankets are available in different sizes and weights which allows you to choose the just-right blanket to improve the quality of the sleep in a natural way. Weighted blankets help people reduce stress and anxiety, and feel secure, calm and relaxed. The science behind weighted blankets is called deep pressure touch (DPT), a type of therapy that uses firm, hands-on pressure to reduce chronic stress and high levels of anxiety. Let the gentle pressure of the blanket wrap you as if being hugged and enjoy sweet dreams.
41" x 60" 7lb
41" x 60" 10lb
48" x 72" 12 lb
48" x 72" 15 lb
60" x 80" 15 lb
60" x 80" 20 lb
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- Available in 2 sizes and 3 weights
- Made of ultra-soft bamboo-like material, which is super silky and smooth
- Materials have been carefully picked because they are skin-friendly, truly soft and breathable, allowing you to use the weighted blanket all year round if needed.
- 6" x 6" squares cells that ensure an even distribution of the weight on the blanket
- Each of the cells has 0.8mm small glass beads
- A new sewing technology used to sew the cells eliminates the leakage and transfer of beads from one cell to another.
- Glass beads are odorless, non-toxic
- Research shows a weighted blanket engineered to be around 10% of your body weight helps with deep, healthy, restful sleep.
- Care instructions: Hand wash cold or spot clean only. Do not bleach. Line dry, do not tumble dry. Do not iron
What you get:One  Kathy Ireland Weighted Blanket with Glass Beads
27 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love the 15 lb blanket. Stops restless legs and allows a great night’s sleep.
This is a gift for my mom. She will love it. She has trouble staying asleep at night, we are hoping this will help.
I bought the blanket thinking well it may help me sleep a little bit better. My future daughter-in-law has some social anxiety issues call the bees later and was having trouble resting and distressing. I really haven&#x27;t thought about getting her anything for Christmas I only used it once she took it home she loves it. She told me she had not slept so well in a long time. So that&#x27;s how I lost my blanket but I&#x27;ve never been happier.
First time user. Comfortable to use. I find it to be warm. Don’t know if I will be able to use it in the summer.