Kaenon Glasses or Sunglasses Frame, 56-19-132, 601 Series
- 30 Day Warranty
- 601 Series 130-01-CLR
Kaenon Eyeglasses are technologically advanced prescription eyewear, an eyewear company founded in 2001 by Steve and Darren Rosenberg. Emphasizing comfort with style, this glasses frame is a great choice for function and fits while expressing bold and sleek style. Simplicity on a pedestal. That's the Kaenon Eyeglasses. Designed for use with prescription lenses (frames do not include usable lenses)
Frame Size Information:
* If you look on the inside of the arm of your glasses you find will something that looks like 52  16 135.
* This is information on the size of your glasses: the lens diameter, the bridge width, and the arm length, all measured in millimeters.
* The Eye Width, or Lens Diameter, is the width of the lens (in mm), measured from the bridge. (In this example, the Eye Width is 52.)
* The Bridge Width is the gap above your nose between the lenses. It should be comfortable. Too tight, and the glasses could pinch your nose; too loose and the glasses will not be stable on your face. (In this example, the Bridge Width is 16.)
* The Temple Length, or Arm Length, is usually one of three standards – 135, 140, or 145mm. The arm should be long enough to sit comfortably over your ears. Glasses with straight arms do not always have this measurement indicated. (In this example, the Temple Length is 135.)
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- Made with acrylic materials
- Lightweight, flexible, and comfortable
- Sized for adults
- Size: 56mm lens, 19mm bridge, 132mm temple
- Series: 601
- Color: Black/Black Tortoise/Brown Olive/Tortoise
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Frames only. Does not come with usable lenses.
What you get:One  Pair of Kaenon Glasses or Sunglasses Frame, 56-19-132, 601 Series