Fellowes Powershred® 12C Cross Cut Shredder
The Fellowes Powershred 12C Cross-Cut Shredder can shred up to 12 sheets of paper per pass into small cross-cut particles for enhanced security on confidential documents (Security Level P-4). In addition to paper, this shredder can also safely shred staples, paper clips, and unopened junk mail. To protect more than your identity, the 12C's patented Safety Lock allows you to disable the shredder when not in use for added safety protection. With the ability to shred continuously for up to 10 minutes before a cool down period is needed, the 12C is ideal for personal deskside use and includes a 5-gallon pull-out waste bin that helps eliminate messes by keeping shredded particles contained. Backed by a worry-free 1-year product and service warranty plus a 5-year cutter warranty.
- Shreds 12 sheets per pass into 5/32 x 1-9/16" cross-cut particles (Security Level P-4) for enhanced security on highly confidential documents to help keep your information safe
- Provides powerful deskside shredding and, in addition to paper, can also shreds staples, paper clips and unopened junk mail
- Shreds continuously for up to 10 minutes before a cool down period is needed allowing you to complete small shredding jobs in one sitting
- Patented Safety Lock disables shredder for added safety protection
- 5-gallon pull-out bin keeps shreds contained and workspaces clean