Electric Heated Mug Warmer with Auto Shut Off
- 30 Day Warranty
- Mug Warmer
Keep your beverage warm from the first sip to the last drop!
This lightweight, sleek, cup warmer uses smart technology to keep your beverage at the temperature you choose and automatically shut off for peace of mind.
The gravity induction sensor technology will turn the unit off after 1 minute if it senses there is no weight on it – as in an empty cup or no cup at all.
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- Gravity Induction Sensor Technology
- One-button operation
- Temperature setting between – 104°F and 140°F
- Spills will not short out the water-resistant design
- 18W Heating element
- Suitable for use with glass, stainless steel, and ceramic cups.
- Best used when the cup has a flat bottom.
- NOT FOR USE WITH plastic containers or thermal mugs, and cups with a thick, concave, or double glass bottom.
- CAUTION against the hot surface – DO NOT TOUCH when the heat is on.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth only. Do not immerse the appliance in water.
- Blinking Red Light = Unit is heating up
- Solid Red Light = Temperature is between 122-140°F
- Solid Blue Light = Temperature is between 104-122°F
- Voltage: AC 100-120V, 50HZ/60HZ
- Output power: 18W
- Size: 4.7” diameter x .5” thickness
- Weight: 10.5 oz.
Instructions for Use:
- Plug the cord into a functioning outlet.
- Touch the button once and the indicator light will blink RED signaling the unit is Heating Up.
- Once the unit has reached a stable temperature between 122-140°F the indicator will light up solid RED.
- Touch the button a second time and the indicator will light up BLUE signaling the temperature is cooled down between 104-122°F.
- Touching the button a third time turns the unit OFF.
What you get:One  Electric Heated Mug Warmer with Auto Shut Off
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I don&#x27;t like it when you will not show who made it
The wife loves it so much she had me order two more to replace her other two.
Keeps the mug nice and warm too, which is nice on cold days. Power cord is a bit of a hazard as if you catch it on something, the tug on the cord likely spills your drink
I used this product for my candles. Aroma is much less than when I light the wicks.