Apple MacBook Air 13.3'' Intel Core i5 256GB Flash Drive, 8GB DDR3 Memory - 2015 Version
- 30 Day Warranty
- MJVE2LL / A
- Non-Retail (Bulk Packaging)
The Apple MacBook Air "Core i5" 1.6 13-inch (Early 2015 / Broadwell) features a 14 nm 1.6 GHz Intel "Broadwell ULT" processor (5250U) with two independent processors "cores" on a single chip, a 3 Onboard 1 600 MHz shared level 3, 4 GB or 8 GB cache. LPDDR3 SDRAM (4 GB RAM originally with the option to upgrade to 8 GB only at the time of purchase, and 8 GB standard from April 19, 2016), 128GB or 256GB of 4 Lane-based flash storage, and an "onboard" Intel HD Graphics 6000 graphics processor that shares the system memory. All of this is packed in a 0.11-0.68 inch slim razor, 2.96 pounds, aluminum case with an integrated 720p "FaceTime HD" webcam, a full-size backlit keyboard and a "bright" active matrix backlit TFT LED widescreen display (1440x900 native resolution). Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a single "Thunderbolt" 2 port, two USB 3.0 ports, and an SDXC-compliant SD card slot.
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- 13-inch laptop, 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5.
- 8GB memory, 256GB SSD.
- Intel HD Graphics 6000 graphics processor.
- Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a single "Thunderbolt"
- 2 port, two USB 3.0 ports, and an SDXC SD card slot.
- Fresh install of macOS 10.14 Mojave, includes new MagSafe adapter
Packaging:Non-Retail (Bulk Packaging)
What you get:One  Apple MacBook Air 13.3'' Intel Core i5 256GB Flash Drive, 8GB DDR3 Memory - 2015 Version