Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Laptop, 4GB Ram, 128GB SSD - 1.4 GHz Intel i5 Dual Core
- 30 Day Warranty
- Non-Retail (Bulk Packaging)
The Apple MacBook Air "Core i5" 1.4 13-Inch (Early 2014/Haswell) features a 22-nm "Haswell" 1.4 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (4260U) with two independent processors "cores" on a single chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 4 GB of onboard 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM (which could be upgraded to 8 GB at the time of purchase, but cannot be upgraded later), 128 GB or 256 GB of PCIe-based flash storage, and an "integrated" Intel HD Graphics 5000 graphics processor that shares the system memory.
This all is packed in a razor-thin 0.11-0.68 inch, 2.96 pounds, aluminum case with an integrated 720p "FaceTime HD" webcam, a backlit full-size keyboard and a 13.3" widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix "glossy" display (1440x900 native resolution). Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a "Thunderbolt" port, two USB 3.0 ports, and an SDXC-capable SD card slot.
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- 1.4 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- 4 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- 128 GB PCIe-based flash storage
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display; Intel HD Graphics 5000, OS X Mavericks; Up to 12 hours of battery life
Packaging:Non-Retail (Bulk Packaging)
What you get:One  Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Laptop, 4GB Ram, 128GB SSD - 1.4 GHz Intel i5 Dual Core