3HP Folding Electric Treadmill with Bluetooth Speaker
- 30 Day Warranty
- 3HP Folding Electric Treadmill
The high-quality wear-resistant belt and steel structure have excellent shock absorption, providing a comfortable exercise experience for you.
The digital display screen will track your running time, steps, speed, distance, and calories. With Bluetooth, you could connect the treadmill to your mobile phone through the Gymax app, so you can track your fitness data while exercising. You can easily fold up the portable walking machine and store it under the desk or bed to save room space.
If you are looking for a product like that, do not hesitate to buy it!
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- A foldable treadmill with wheels makes it convenient for you to move and store.
- Powerful 3.0HP silent motor allows you to run at the speed of 0.6-12.8 miles per hour.
- The speed of the running belt is 0.6-5mph in the walking mode and 5-12.8mph in the running mode.
- 5-layer non-slip running belt and steel structure can absorb vibration to protect the knee.
- The safety key can shut off the running machine immediately in case of an emergency.
- HD digital touch display will track your performance, including time, steps, speed, distance, and calories.
- The sturdy motorized treadmill can support up to 242.5 lbs.
- Quickly switch between 2 preset speeds (3 and 5 mph).
- Equipped with a noiseless motor, this walking machine is ideal for home and office use.
- Use the retractable phone holder to watch videos or chat with friends while running.
- Connect the phone to the treadmill through Bluetooth, you can listen to music.
- It is out of the box and doesn't need to be installed.
- Overall Dimensions: 60.5" x 30.5" x 47.5"(L x W x H)
- Folding Dimension: 30.5" x 18.5" x 60.5"(L x W x H)
- Running Area Dimension: 48.5" x 16.7" (L x W)
- Net Weight: 101.5 lbs
- Peak Motor Power: 3.0 HP
- Speed: 0.6-12.8 mph
- Rated Voltage: 110 V/60 Hz
- Weight Capacity: 242.5 lbs
What you get:
One  Treadmill
One  Safety Key
One  Accessory Bag
One  Set of Instructions