The last time we were at the beach we were actually a little impressed with the ingenuity of the fellow who dug himself a hole in the sand wide and long enough to fit his torso. He actually looked pretty comfortable in there, reading his book. Of course, then he tried to turn over onto his stomach, and, well, so much for that brilliant idea. Here's something that's even better - and a lot more versatile! This fabulous Windbed fills up with approximately 600 liters of air in just a few seconds. Super comfortable, easy to tote around, and practical no matter which way you plop yourself onto it, it's made of abrasion-resistant nylon so you know it's going to last. At the beach, poolside, heck, even if you want to take a quick nap at the bus stop, this is the perfect piece of "furniture" for you! Oh, and a bonus? It includes a bottle opener and features side pockets. Lounge like you mean it.
Model: Portable Inflatable Windbed
What you get:
Portable Inflatable Windbed
- Clever design.
- Folds flat and is easy to carry when not in use.
- Pops up as a cozy resting place on the fly.
- Can be used as a bed or sat upon like a sofa.
- Use for camping, backyard get-togethers and dorm rooms.
- Inflates and deflates quickly.
- Material: 100% ripstop nylon.
- Can contain approximately 600 liters of air.
- Maximum weight capacity: 440 lbs.
- Product weight: 2.8 lbs.