Save time and money on repairs- find out what's wrong prior to repairing and verifying a repair after service with the CAN OBDII Scan Tool.
THIS SCAN TOOL WILL WORK ON ALL 1996 AND NEWER VEHICLES THAT ARE LOCATED IN THE USA! UNLIKE SOME OTHER BRANDS THAT MAY ONLY WORK ON CERTAIN VEHICLES BUT NOT TELL YOU! WE GUARANTEE COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL VEHICLES LOCATED IN THE USA THAT ARE 1996 & NEWER (THESE ARE VEHICLES THAT BY LAW MUST BE OBDII COMPLIANT) *NOT ALL VEHICLES WILL SUPPORT ALL POSSIBLE READINGS. THE READINGS SUPPORTED BY YOUR VEHICLE DEPEND ON THE SENSORS INSTALLED BY THE MANUFACTURER. THE NEWER VEHICLES GENERALLY HAVE MORE SENSORS AND FUNCTIONS* IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE USA AND WISH TO PURCHASE THIS ADAPTER PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY AS NOT ALL COUNTRIES REQUIRE VEHICLES TO BE OBDII COMPLIANT AS THE USA DOES, IN THOSE COUNTRIES THAT DO NOT HAVE OBDII LAWS THIS ADAPTER MAY NOT WORK ON YOUR VEHICLE! The adapter will last longer, give you a more stable connection, provide a better data transfer rate and work smoother on ALL vehicles than many of its competitors!
What you get:
OBDII Scanner Code Reader CAN
- Works with all 1996 and newer cars & trucks that are OBD II compliant (Including CAN)
- Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light
- Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes
- Retrieves VIN (Wehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Easy to use with one plug-in; highly reliable and accurate
- Easy-to-read crystal clear backlit 2-line LCD display
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop or computer to operate
- Small in size and conveniently fits in the palm of your hand
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer
- No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBDII cable