Determine whether the check-engine light in your car is on for a serious reason with the aid of this scanner; display results on an iOS or Android device.
Check Out the Check-Engine Light
You can plug this scanner into your car's OBD-II port (normally on the driver's side, under the dashboard) to see why your car's check-engine light has come on. If there's a problem that requires a trip to the mechanic, then you're better informed when you take your car in.
How It Works
- Plug into OBD-II port (on all cars manufactured in 1996 model year and after)
- Connect via WiFi to your cell phone, tablet, or PC
- Code appears on the screen
Codes Could Include:
- Airflow rate
- Engine RPM
- Fuel system issues
Model: OBD-II Auto Diagnostic Scanner
What you get:
OBD-II Auto Diagnostic Scanner with iOS/Android Compatibility
- Comes with software CD
- Compatible with smartphones, PCs, and iOS/Android devices
- Works with all cars with 1996 or later model year and some 1994 and 1995 models
- Includes more than 3,000 generic codes and manufacturer-specific codes
- Dimensions: 3"x1"x3"
- Weight: 2.4oz.