Marc By Marc Jacobs MMJ 431/S Men's Sunglasses
Marc by Marc Jacobs offers culturally sophisticated consumers Marc Jacobs details and quality products at an affordable price. Modern women and men who are confident in their own style can find urban and vintage-inspired collections with Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses.
Brand: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Model: MMJ 431/S
What you get:
- Marc by Marc Jacobs MMJ 431/S is a Full Rim frame for Men, which is made of Metal Front and Nylon Temples.
- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape -- Nylon is a thermoplastic material that is blended in order to counteract its initial brittleness. Nylon blends are lightweight, stable, and resistant to breakage. Nylon has less of a tendency to "bleed" it's plasticizers resulting in great hypoallergenic properties. It can be blended with polyamides, grilamid, or trogamid.
- This model features a Rectangular shape, with a Double Bridge.
- The Marc by Marc Jacobs MMJ 431/S Sunglasses feature the following logo: The Marc by Marc Jacobs label is displayed on the temple.
- These Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Stylish Designer, Cool/Trendy.
- Ideal for usage with: Fashion.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs MMJ 431/S Sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.
- These sunglasses are available with a mirror coating option on certain colors. Mirror coatings are suitable for protection from intense light. A mirror coating reflects back light and reduces the amount of light passing through the lens. This makes it more comfortable for eyes in very sunny conditions.
- The sunglasses are available on certain colors with gradient tinted lenses - Gradient tints are tints that start off at a darker color at the top of a lens and then gradually lighten towards the bottom of the lenses. These tints are great for fashion and for reading outside on sunny days. Gradient coatings work by allowing an appropriate amount of light to filter through in certain areas and less in places where protection is most necessary.