With its detachable keyboard, this 12" touch-screen laptop easily converts between laptop and tablet modes. The Intel® RealSense camera combines 2 infrared imagers, so you can create 3D scans of people and objects. Plus, you can connect to the Web wherever you go with Verizon 4G LTE embedded mobile broadband.
12" touch screen
1920 × 1280 WUXGA+ resolution delivers a clear picture. IPS (in-plane switching) technology for wide viewing angles and WLED backlight.
128GB solid state drive (SSD)
While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced power draw on the battery.
Allows you to quickly convert between laptop and tablet modes.
Hewlett Packard 90 day factory warranty
Note: All sales are final unless defective.
Model: Spectre x2
Condition: Grade A+ Factory Refurbished by HP with 90 Day-Warranty!
What you get:
2-in-1 Laptop with Detachable Touchscreen
- Processor: 6th generation Intel® Core™ m3-6Y30 processor
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 SDRAM
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Processor Speed • 0.9 GHz, up to 2.2 GHz(7)
- Solid State Drive: 128GB
- Display: 12.0-inch diagonal WUXGA+ IPS WLED-backlit IPS touchscreen display (1920×1280)
- Video Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 515 with up to 2095MB total graphics memory
- Color: Natural Silver
- 5 MP HP TrueVision HD Webcam (front-facing)
- 8 MP HP TrueVision HD Webcam (rear-facing)
- Intel® RealSense™ 3D Camera (rear-facing) 1920 × 1080, 2 MP
- Integrated dual array digital microphones
- Wireless Option: 2×2 802.11ac WLAN and Bluetooth
- Keyboard: Full-size island-style backlit keyboard
- Pointing Device: Touchpad supporting multi-touch gestures without on/off button