Just pour and taste the difference with the complete Eravino wine aerating pourer. Exposing wine to air does two things: it triggers oxidation and evaporation. Oxidation is what makes an apple turn brown after its skin is broken, and evaporation is the process of liquid turning into vapor. Wine is made up of hundreds of compounds, and with aeration, usually the volatile undesirable compounds will evaporate faster than the desirable, aromatic and flavorful ones. Simply insert the aerating pourer into a wine bottle as you would a conventional pourer. When you pour the wine you see and hear aeration happening. The more dense and concentrated a wine is, the more it will benefit from aeration and the longer it can go before beginning to fade. When you taste it, you enjoy the enhanced flavor and bouquet of perfectly aerated red wine. The Eravino aerating pourer is the first easy, uncomplicated way to aerate wine. Each aerating pourer separates for hand washing and stores in it's own case.
What you get:
Eravino Globe, Stick, or Volcano Wine Aerator
- EASY AERATOR The wine pourer is topped with a transparent wine decanter so you can see it working; simply insert the wine pourer right into the bottleneck. No mess, no fuss.
- 2 IN 1- Eravino's wine tool swirls your red wine before it reaches the glass and eliminates the need for a traditional wine decanter; improve the flavor and bouquet instantly. No need to wait.
- COMPLEMENTARY Wine Aerator Pourer is the finest way to aerate and serve your red or white wine right from the bottle, impeccable taste.
- EASY CLEANUP The wine accessory is super easy to clean; simply separate the two parts and hand wash
- STORAGE Wine aerator is compact enough to easily fit in a kitchen drawer and cabinet; comes with a convenient plastic storage case.