Two Models Available:
DSL-101 Luminosity Lens Exchange Camera Lens Case
(Fits 5.5"H x 3"W)
DSL-102 Luminosity Telephoto Lens Exchange Camera Lens Case
(Fits 8.5" H x 4.5" W)
Switching lenses mid-shoot has never been easier. This case not only protects an additional lens, but the open configuration creates a secure exchange pouch to store the removed lens while attaching the spare. Avoid juggling, balancing and exposing your precious gear to the elements with wire mouth construction that offers a third hand when replacing one lens with another.
The DSL-101 is perfect to protect an additional standard zoom lens (e.g. 18-135mm), while the DSL-102 will protect lenses such as a Canon EF 100-400mm or standard 70-200mm.
Brand: Case Logic
Model: DSL-101 or DSL-102
What you get:
Case Logic Luminosity Lens Exchange Camera Lens Case
- Model DSL-101 stores a standard zoom lens (e.g. 18-135mm). Camera Lens Case Fits 5.5"H x 3"W.
- Model DSL-102 stores a telephoto lens with hood on in reverse (e. g. 70-200mm). Camera Lens Case Fits 8.5"H x 4.5"W.
- Easy grab tab and Velcro opening provide quick and simple access to your lens.
- Wire mouth construction provides lens exchange pouch for temporary storage while replacing one lens with another.
- Contoured shape and padded walls keep lens secure and protected.
- Removable shoulder strap adjusts for a custom fit.
- Side mesh pocket stores filter or small accessories.
- Wide strap and shoulder pad enhance comfort and stability,