Dress watch, Japanese quartz movement, Polished silver-tone hands with luminous accents, Polished silver-tone sweep seconds with luminescent tip, Polished silver-tone hands mark subdials, Applied polished silver-tone Arabic numbers mark even-hour positions, Applied polished silver-tone baton markers, White Arabic numbers and indices mark subdials, White indices form minute track on surrounding concave ring, Double-layer brushed charcoal dial with polished silver-tone logo applique below twelve o'clock position, Brushed silver-tone stainless steel bracelet with polished inserts, adjustable links and push-button-clasp, Brushed silver-tone stainless steel bezel with black Arabic numbers/baton markers, Brushed/polished silver-tone stainless steel tonneau (barrel-shaped) case with four polished screws, Textured steel crown, Polished steel selector buttons, Stainless steel caseback, Mineral crystal, 3 ATM (30 meters/100 feet water resistant)
About Caravelle New York
Bulova's newest line, Caravelle New York, is inspired by and rooted in the spirit of the fashion capital of the world: New York City. Caravelle New York features bold seasonal collections for both men and women geared toward style-aware consumers looking for fashionable timepieces at revolutionary pricing.
The new Caravelle New York brings the heartbeat of fashion and the energy of the city to aspirational style hunters conscious of current trends. Evoking the street styles and energy of New York City, Caravelle New York creates dynamic timepieces that fulfill the need for stylish and attainable accessories.
What you get:
Japanese Quartz Men's Dress Watch
- Caravelle New York's sleek watch boasts luminous features and high-tech chronograph details atop a classic stainless steel band for polished professional appeal.
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display.
- Protective mineral crystal dial window.
- Features include grey dial, stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion.