Apple MacBook Air 13.3 Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5 1.3GHz, 4GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM, 128GB SSD, Yosemite 10.10.5) MD760LL/A
The 13.3" MacBook Air Notebook Computer from Apple is an ultraportable notebook computer with a thin and lightweight design. Apple's engineers have leveraged the lessons they learned in designing the miniaturized iPad and applied them to the design of this 2.96-pound computer.
To say that the Air is svelte is all at once stating the obvious and understating the truth. The system is defined by its unibody aluminum enclosure. At its thickest point the computer is only 0.68" -- it tapers down to 0.11" at its thinnest.
The system is loaded with 128GB of flash storage rather than an old-fashioned hard drive. Flash storage doesn't just give you a lighter, thinner computer. It also allows for impressive battery life -- up to 12 hours of web browsing and 30 days of standby time.
The MacBook Air is housed in an aluminum unibody enclosure, which is as strong as it is light. Because it is cut from a solid block of aluminum, the housing is stronger than those found on laptops built via traditional means.
At 13.3" in size, the 16:9 display features a native resolution of 1440 x 900. It features a glossy finish and LED backlight technology for enhanced image quality and energy efficiency.
Computers in the MacBook Air's weight class are most often classified in the "netbook" category. Netbooks typically feature less-than-full-size keyboards, cramped trackpads, and low-powered CPUs. Not so with the MacBook Air. This computer features a standard-size backlit chiclet keyboard, the same as on the larger computers in the MacBook line. It also has a large multi-touch glass trackpad, giving you full control over your computer -- without sacrificing ergonomics.
The computer is powered by a dual-core 4th-gen, low-voltage Haswell 1.3GHz Intel Core i5 processor and has 4GB of onboard 1600MHz LPDDR3 RAM. Graphics are provided by integrated Intel HD Graphics 5000. The computer features all the amenities you expect on a Mac -- a FaceTime HD webcam, dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi (also compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 and built-in stereo speakers.
iLife, a complete suite of digital creativity applications, is installed on the system. Easy enough for anyone to use, iLife will help you edit your home movies, organize digital photos, and compose original music.
This MacBook Air comes with either Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or OS X 10.9 Mavericks preinstalled; both operating systems feature a user-friendly interface. The Mac OS X features Time Machine backup, which automatically backs up system data to an external hard drive. It also features natural scrolling, the Launchpad application launcher and support for full screen applications. Mission Control combines the functionality of Dashboard, Exposé, and Spaces -- giving you a bird's eye view of everything that is happening on your computer.
The Auto Save feature on the MacBook Air ensures that you won't lose data, even when you forget to save a file. The OS tracks different versions of your documents, so you can go back to a previous draft of a document with ease. AirDrop makes it easy to transmit files wirelessly between computers, even if there is no central Wi-Fi network available. The revamped Mail application takes full advantage of modern widescreen displays.
And of course, you can expand the functionality of your computer system by browsing through the multitude of productivity applications, games, and other software that is available for purchase from the Mac App Store. Because the software in the store is curated by Apple, you can be sure that it is free of malware and safe to use. And, like the iOS App Store, you'll automatically be notified when updated versions of your favorite programs are available for download.
- Thin, Light, Durable. Thank You, Flash Storage
- Flash storage helps make MacBook Air incredibly thin and light - under an inch and as little as 2.96 pounds. Flash storage uses solid state technology, meaning there are no moving parts. No moving parts means flash storage is more reliable, durable and quiet than traditional hard drives. And it takes up much less space than a traditional hard drive - about 90 percent less, in fact. That creates room for other important things, like a bigger battery. So you have a notebook that weighs almost nothing and runs all day long. Now that's mobility mastered
- The Best Way to Multi Touch on a Notebook
- Multi-touch technology is an essential part of Apple products. It's an immersive way to interact with your devices. And the optimal way to experience Multi-Touch on a notebook is through a trackpad. That's precisely the case with MacBook Air. The trackpad's spacious, all-glass surface doesn't have a button because the whole thing is the button. And with multi-touch gestures in Mac OS X, you can interact with MacBook Air in ways that feel more intuitive and realistic than ever before
- See Your QWERTY in Lights
- Anyone can try to make a notebook that's thin and light, but success comes in doing it without cutting corners. That's why MacBook Air features a fully featured keyboard that's just as comfortable to type on as a desktop keyboard. And the keyboard is backlit, so you can type in low-light conditions with ease. A built-in sensor detects changes in the ambient lighting and adjusts the keyboard and display brightness automatically, giving you the perfect illumination in any environment
- A Battery That Can Get You Through the Day And the Month
- Thanks to smaller components such as flash storage, Apple is able to allocate space for a bigger battery. And when the goal is to design the perfect notebook for everyday use, giving priority to the battery just makes sense. With the MacBook Air, you'll get up to 12 hours of battery life or up to 10 hours when watching iTunes movies. Put MacBook Air to sleep for more than 3 hours and it enters standby mode. That means you can come back to MacBook Air up to an entire month later and it wakes in an instant. Please note that battery life may vary depending on use
- A Thing of Beauty and Durability
- The MacBook Air features a unibody design for both the main enclosure and the display. Unibody construction means a higher-precision, less complex design with fewer parts. That translates to a notebook that's exceptionally thin and light, yet durable enough to handle the rigors of everyday use. In addition, MacBook Air offers innovations like the MagSafe 2 power connector, which breaks cleanly away from the notebook if you accidentally trip over the power cord
- 4th Generation Haswell Intel Core Processors
- MacBook Air is powered by the fourth-generation Haswell Intel Core i5 processor. This ultra-efficient architecture was designed to use less power and still deliver high performance. This means not only can you do whatever you want - you can keep doing it for longer than before. In addition, the new Intel HD Graphics 5000 offers up to 40 percent faster graphics - performance you'll especially notice with games and other graphics-intensive tasks
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi: Three Times Faster
- MacBook Air now supports ultrafast 802.11ac Wi-Fi. When connected to an 802.11ac base station - including the new AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule - wireless performance is up to 3x faster than with the previous generation of MacBook Air. And your Wi-Fi range improves as well. With Bluetooth technology, you can connect MacBook Air to Bluetooth-enabled devices like speakers and headphones
- A Display of Excellence
- Corner to corner and pixel by pixel, the MacBook Air display is both an engineering feat and a design breakthrough. The display measures a mere 4.86 millimeters (0.19 inch) thin, yet its resolution makes you feel like you're looking at a larger screen. The 13.3" MacBook Air features a resolution of 1440 x 900 pixels. And LED backlighting makes colors bright and vibrant from edge to edge
- 720p FaceTime HD Camera
- Let your friends and family see more of you with the 720p FaceTime HD camera. And the widescreen format means everyone can fit into the picture without having to crowd around the display
- Dual Mics
- The dual microphones in MacBook Air are great for when you want to be heard. If you're making a FaceTime call, for example, the mics reduce background noise from behind the notebook. And when you use Dictation, they create an adaptive audio beam that intelligently adjusts to detect your voice
- Multi-Touch Trackpad
- The Multi-Touch gestures in Mac OS X make everything you do on MacBook Air more intuitive, direct, and fun. And the spacious Multi-Touch trackpad is perfectly designed for them, whether it's a three-finger swipe to activate Mission Control or a four-finger pinch to see all your apps in Launchpad. Gesture responses are smooth and realistic. So when you're scrolling up and down a web page or swiping from one full-screen app to another
- Dual-Core Haswell Intel Core i5 Performance
- Fourth-generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors - based on the groundbreaking Haswell ULT architecture - give MacBook Air the power you need to finish the task at hand. The dual-core 1.3GHz Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost speeds up to 2.6GHz comes standard. In addition, the Haswell chips are much more power efficient, which means you're able to do all the things you love to do on a computer for longer than ever - up to 12 hours between battery charges. And with the Intel HD Graphics 5000 processor, you get up to 40 percent faster graphics performance
- Faster Flash Storage
- Part of what makes MacBook Air so responsive is that it's designed entirely around flash storage. Not only does this make MacBook Air much lighter and more portable than traditional notebooks, it also provides faster access to data. This next-generation flash storage is up to 9x faster than a traditional 5400-rpm notebook hard drive. And it's up to 45 percent faster than the flash storage in the previous-generation MacBook Air. So when you flip open MacBook Air, it's ready to go right away. Even after a month in standby mode, the screen springs to life
- Thunderbolt and USB 3.0
- With the lightning-fast Thunderbolt port, you can connect your MacBook Air to the latest devices and displays, like the Apple Thunderbolt Display. MacBook Air also comes equipped with two USB 3.0 ports so you can connect the latest USB 3.0 devices and all your USB 2.0 devices as well. With just a few connections, MacBook Air transforms from an ultraportable notebook to a complete workstation
- Fast Memory
- MacBook Air features 4GB of superfast, power-efficient 1600MHz LPDDR3 memory. Combine that with powerful processors and faster flash storage and you get a notebook that can run more memory-intensive applications at the same time - without compromising performance
Mac OS X
- Hardware and Software Made for Each Other
- Since the software on every Mac is created by the same company that makes the Mac, you get a fully integrated system in which everything works together perfectly. OS X works with the processor in your Mac to deliver the best possible performance. The Multi-Touch trackpad on every Mac notebook gives you more than enough space to pinch, swipe, and tap your way around most of the apps on your system. OS X gives you long battery life by dimming the screen in low-light conditions and even regulating processor activity between keystrokes
- Interact with Your Computer in a Whole New Way
- Tap, scroll, pinch, and swipe using Multi-Touch gestures, directly controlling what's on your screen in a more fluid, natural, and intuitive way. When you scroll down on your trackpad or Magic Mouse, your document scrolls down. When you scroll up, your web page scrolls up. When you swipe left, your photos move left. And there are many more gestures that make all you do on your Mac the best experience you can have on a computer
- Easy to Use and Incredibly Powerful
- From the desktop you see when you start up your Mac to the applications you use every day, everything is designed to be simple and intuitive. Of course, making amazing things simple requires some seriously advanced technologies, and OS X is loaded with them. Not only is it built on a rock-solid, time-tested UNIX foundation that provides unparalleled stability, it also delivers incredible performance, stunning graphics, and industry-leading support for Internet standards
- Easy Access to All of Your Apps
- Working and playing on a Mac is all about apps, so OS X makes it simple to find and open those apps fast. The Dock is a handy place on your desktop for storing and launching your favorite apps, and it makes switching between them a breeze. The Dock also includes Stacks, folders that give you quick access to documents, files, and downloads. Launchpad is a full-screen home for all the apps on your Mac. It lets you arrange them the way you want, group them in folders, and delete them with ease. And apps purchased from the Mac App Store automatically appear in Launchpad, so you can browse thousands of apps and start using the ones you buy right away
- Find, Organize, and Share Files Fast
- The Finder gives you easy access to all the files on your system. It lets you find, organize, and access practically everything on your Mac -- including applications, files, folders, discs, and shared computers on your network. You can sort files by kind, application, date modified, date added, or size. But with so many files on your computer, finding a specific one can be a challenge. Not on a Mac. Features like Spotlight and Quick Look make locating the file you're looking for effortless -- even if you don't know the filename. Say you're searching for a document, and the only thing you recall about it is the phrase "surrealist painters." Open Spotlight, start typing "surrealist painters," and your Mac generates a list of files that contain those words. And with Quick Look, you don't need to open an application to verify that you've found the right file - view a full-screen preview by hitting the space bar. Want to share a file with someone nearby? Just drag and drop to send it to the person wirelessly with AirDrop
- See Everything Running on Your Mac. In an Instant
- OS X offers system wide support for gorgeous, full-screen apps that use every inch of your Mac display. You can have multiple full-screen apps open at once -- along with multiple apps in windows. And it's easy to switch between full-screen and desktop views. Mission Control gives you a bird's-eye view of all your windows and full-screen apps, and allows you to instantly navigate among them
- It Does the Saving for You
- Say goodbye to the worry and the hassle of manually saving your work. Auto Save automatically saves your work, while you work, without you having to do a thing. Versions creates a new version of a document each time you open it and every hour while you're working. It saves only the differences between successive versions, so the impact on your disk drive is minimal. Just open Versions to see the current document next to a cascade of previous versions. You can copy and paste between versions or revert to an earlier version. And when you share a document, you share only the most recent copy
- Highly Secure by Design
- OS X doesn't get PC viruses. And with virtually no effort on your part, the operating system protects itself from other malicious applications. Because every Mac ships with a secure configuration, you don't have to worry about changing complex settings in order to stay safe. Even better, OS X won't slow you down with constant security alerts and sweeps. Apple responds quickly to online threats and automatically delivers security updates. And with FileVault 2 in OS X, all the data on your Mac is protected by powerful encryption
- Built for Compatibility
- The versatility and power of OS X help a Mac fit in just about anywhere -- including Windows networks. Want to transfer your files, photos, and other data from a Windows PC? OS X lets you do that easily. If you want to run Windows on your Mac, you can do that, too. OS X has built-in support for the latest version of Microsoft Exchange Server, so you can use your Mac at home and at work and keep all your messages, meetings, and contacts in one place. OS X works with virtually all of today's digital cameras, printers, and other peripherals without the need to manually download separate drivers. And it opens popular file types such as JPG, MP3, and PDF, as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents
- Accessible Innovation
- OS X comes standard with a wide range of assistive technologies that help people with disabilities experience what the Mac has to offer, including many features you won't find in other operating systems -- at any price. For example, built-in VoiceOver screen-reading technology, available in over 20 languages, makes it possible for those who are blind or have low vision to control their computers using key commands or gestures on a Multi-Touch trackpad. OS X also offers out-of-the-box support for more than 40 Braille displays (including Bluetooth displays) and many other accessibility features, such as dynamic full-screen magnification, playback of closed captions, and a scalable screen
- Reliable from the Very Start
- Just about everything you do on a Mac -- even upgrading to the latest version of the OS -- is safe and reliable. OS X checks your applications to make sure they're compatible and sets aside any programs known to be incompatible. If a power outage interrupts your installation, OS X can start again without losing any data. Best of all, upgrading doesn't require reformatting your drive -- you keep all your compatible applications, files, and settings. And if something goes wrong when you're using your Mac, Time Machine is there to restore your data if needed
- iPhoto is an easy-to-use photo application that makes it fast and fun to organize and find your pictures, as well as make them look their absolute best. With features like Faces, Places, and Events, iPhoto helps you keep track of your photos by who's in them and when and where you took them -- all in an immersive full-screen view. Use quick and simple editing tools to make so-so shots picture perfect with just a few clicks. iPhoto even lets you share your photos with the world with beautiful photo books and letterpress cards or online via Facebook and Flickr
- Don't settle for boring home movies. With iMovie, you can transform the videos you shoot into your very own indie flicks. Create a Hollywood-style trailer that'll make your audience laugh, cry, and cheer for more. If you know how to drag and drop, you can make a movie in iMovie. It comes with Apple-designed themes that look fun and professional. Just choose one and iMovie does the rest, adding animated titles and sophisticated transitions automatically. Customize your screen gem further with your own words and audio
- Whether you're musically gifted or mostly curious, GarageBand is the application for you. Plug in your electric guitar or USB music keyboard and get ready to rock with virtual replicas of the most revered amps and stompboxes in the world, as well as over 100 software instruments. Just because you didn't grow up learning your A, B, and C sharp doesn't mean you can't. Basic Lessons teach you just that: the basics. Choose from 40 lessons that cover blues guitar, rock guitar, classical piano, pop piano, and more. Or get a private lesson from one of your musical heroes, like Sting or Death Cab for Cutie, with Artist Lessons. GarageBand even tells you how well you're playing in real time with a feature called "How Did I Play?"
- Mac App Store
- Just like shopping the App Store on iPad, the Mac App Store offers endless possibilities to browse and purchase apps. Apps install in one step right to Launchpad. And the Mac App Store lets you know when app updates are available, so you always have the latest versions
- Designed with the Mac in mind, Safari emphasizes browsing, not the browser. In full-screen view, the browser frame is only a pixel wide, and you can hide almost the entire interface if you choose. So there's nothing to distract you from an article, video, or photo album. Navigating web pages is easy with trackpad gestures -- flip through web pages with a swipe, and double tap or pinch the trackpad to zoom in on text or images. Safari also features Reader, which lets you peruse articles sans annoying ads. Or save articles for later with Reading List. And since pages render fast in Safari, you won't miss a minute of the web
- Mail makes it easy to manage all your e-mail from a single, ad-free inbox. It features powerful search capabilities, with search suggestions and tokens built in. It works with most e-mail standards -- including POP3 and IMAP -- and popular e-mail services such as Gmail, Comcast, Time Warner, Charter, Cox, Yahoo! Mail, and AOL Mail. Mail supports Microsoft Exchange 2010, too. If you have more than one e-mail account, no problem. Add your accounts to Mail and you'll be able to access all your e-mail from one place.
And Mail looks as great as it works. It makes full use of your display with a gorgeous widescreen view featuring a full-height message and a message list that includes snippets. With Conversations, messages from the same thread appear in an elegant timeline showing each communication as it was sent while hiding redundant text
- Address Book
- With Address Book you have a flexible and convenient place to store contact information for everyone you know. You can import names, numbers, addresses, and photos from other applications, create smart groups for clubs, activities, and business purposes, print address labels and envelopes, and more. It syncs to iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch so there's no need for duplication. And since Address Book is built on vCard, an industry standard for storing contact information, your friends can send you cards that you can add simply by dropping them in -- no typing required
- Time Machine
- Time Machine works with your Mac and an external hard drive or Time Capsule. Connect the drive, assign it to Time Machine, and start enjoying some peace of mind. Time Machine automatically backs up your entire Mac, including system files, applications, accounts, preferences, music, photos, movies, and documents. But what makes Time Machine different from other backup applications is that it not only keeps a spare copy of every file, it remembers how your system looked on any given day -- so you can revisit your Mac as it appeared in the past
- FaceTime for Mac makes it possible to talk, smile, and laugh with anyone on an iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPod touch, or another Mac from your Mac. So you can catch up, hang out, joke around, and stay in touch with just a click. And when someone tries to reach you, the call rings through on every Mac you own, even if FaceTime isn't running. So you never have to worry about making yourself available. If you don't want to receive calls, just turn FaceTime off in preferences. FaceTime is integrated with your Address Book so you can initiate chats easily
- Photo Booth
- Take photo snapshots and video clips with your Mac using Photo Booth. Send them to your friends, use one as an iChat icon, add them to your Address Book, or organize and edit them in iPhoto. The real fun starts when you use the effects and backdrops in Photo Booth. Snap a photo of yourself at the Eiffel Tower or in outer space. Choose from nine effects that use facial tracking technology so effects look great whether you're front and center -- or left of center. Snap single photos or shoot multiples in a four-photo burst. You can even shoot video clips, complete with effects, then trim them right in Photo Booth and send them to friends and family. And since Photo Booth can be viewed full screen, you'll enjoy every detail down to the last pixel
The Mac Experience
- Every Day Use
- Every Mac is designed to make your life easier, not more difficult. The system ships with all the tools you need for e-mail, personal organization, Internet browsing, watching movies, and more. Its software and hardware are designed work to together seamlessly, eliminating the compatibility nightmares that often plague PC users. What's more, the MacBook Air can run Windows via Boot Camp, perfect for users who have a Windows-only application that they absolutely need to use
- The included iLife suite is a suite of applications that help you organize your digital life. It includes iPhoto for photo management and editing, iMovie for HD video editing, iDVD to burn your movies to disc, GarageBand for music production, and iWeb for web publishing.
- Secure and Reliable
- Worried about viruses and malware? Don't be. The MacBook Air isn't plagued by constant attacks from the outside world. It is designed to be secure out of the box, eliminating the need for additional software to protect your system from danger. OS X will warn you if a downloaded file is potentially dangerous, ensuring that you don't accidentally open a malicious application. Apple responds quickly to any security threats, prompting you to download updates that keep your Mac up to date and safe
- Environmentally Friendly Design
- Apple understands that the Earth is our most precious resource. They've worked to create a computer that is energy efficient, free of many toxins, and highly recyclable. Because Apple designs both hardware and software, the MacBook Air is able to use a highly efficient power supply that reduces wasted power. The computer is free of mercury and arsenic, and its internal components are free of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and brominated flame retardants (BFRs). When the computer reaches the end of its long life, you can rest assured that it can be recycled. It is constructed from materials that are highly desirable to recyclers. The MacBook Air has been awarded EPEAT Gold status for responsible manufacture, energy efficiency, and recyclability
iPad Pro is more than the next generation of iPad — it’s an uncompromising vision of personal computing for the modern world. It puts incredible power that leaps past most portable PCs at your fingertips. It makes even complex work as natural as touching, swiping, or writing with a pencil. iPad Pro is more capable, versatile, and portable than anything that’s come before. In a word, super.
PLEASE NOTE: This iPad Pro includes a free 2-year extended warranty. Shortly upon checking out, you will receive an email with the warranty confirmation.
The Apple iPhone 6S lets you enjoy instant communication with friends and family. It runs iOS 9, which makes it compatible with many of your favorite apps and games. This smartphone delivers fast download and connection speeds. It has a 4.7" Retina display for sharp and beautiful image quality. Its Multi-Touch screen is easy to control via various hand gestures. The 12MP iSight camera takes superior pictures, and you can share every detail of your experiences over your favorite social network. The smartphone's iCloud service keeps your files secure on a remote server so you can access them at any time and from virtually any place. iBeacon microlocation makes navigation fast and easy.
Hop from task to task quickly and smoothly on this slim but powerful PC, whose Windows 8.1 operating system presents your files and programs in a familiar smartphone-like interface. The EeeBooks quad-core processor doesn't just handle multiple open apps at once with minimal lag; it can also keep up with you when your computing turns data-heavy. The CPU can speed up from 1.33GHz to 1.8GHz, ensuring graphic-intense gaming and streaming videos run smoothly.
Video chat with friends or conference with coworkers. The EeeBooks built-in webcam and microphone make it easy to connect with people no matter where you are.
Note: All sales are final unless defective.
Apple iMac 27-Inch (3.5GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 with Retina Display, 1TB HDD, 8GB Memory) FF886LL/A
See what you can do. When you can see everything.
The 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display is a Mac through and through — with powerful technologies, incredible performance, the world’s most advanced desktop operating system, and amazing built-in apps. And with a remarkable 5120 x 2880 resolution, you’ll experience everything on your display like never before.
A more advanced timing controller.
The timing controller, or "TCON," is the brains of the display - it tells each pixel what to do and when to do it. Because iMac with Retina 5K display has four times as many pixels as the standard 27-inch iMac display, the TCON had to be able to handle more information than ever. But even the most powerful timing controllers available couldn't manage this number of pixels, so we had to create a new one with four times the bandwidth of the previous-generation 27-inch iMac - up to 40 Gbps. Now a single supercharged chip beautifully orchestrates the symphony of all 14.7 million pixels.
The latest AMD graphics.
All the pixels in the world won't do you any good if you can't quickly and efficiently command them into action. That's why the new iMac with Retina 5K display features the latest AMD high-performance graphics - with up to 3.5 teraflops of graphics compute power. So you experience stunning motion graphics, jaw-dropping visual effects, and 3D graphics so true to life that you'll feel like you're part of the action.
Thunderbolt 2. Twice as fast. Just as versatile.
The ultimate all-in-one demands the most advanced I/O technology. Each tiny Thunderbolt port lets you expand the capabilities of your Mac. Connect high-performance peripherals. Transfer data at high speed. Even daisy-chain multiple devices. And the new iMac with Retina 5K display has Thunderbolt 2, delivering twice the bandwidth - up to 20 Gbps - for the fastest data transfers yet.
802.11ac Wi-Fi. The next generation of wireless.
With three-stream 802.11ac technology, iMac takes desktop Wi‑Fi speeds over the top. When it's connected to an 802.11ac base station - including the new AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule - you can reach data rates of up to 1.3 Gbps.2 That's triple the previous 802.11n standard, which means you'll get up to three times faster Wi‑Fi.3 You also get double the channel bandwidth, with 80MHz‑wide channels providing more room for more data to flow faster than ever.
Fourth-generation Intel Core processors.
This is the most powerful iMac yet. A fourth-generation quad-core 3.5GHz Intel Core i5 processor is standard on iMac with Retina 5K display. And since OS X is designed to take advantage of each core, iMac captures every bit of performance from the processor. Turbo Boost 2.0, which comes standard on the new iMac with Retina 5K display, gives you an automatic increase in speed when you're using a processor-intensive application like Logic Pro or Final Cut Pro. And by shifting core frequency in small increments, Turbo Boost allows the processor to manage performance without sacrificing efficiency. All this takes place behind the scenes, so your work - and play - goes smoother and faster.
Fusion Drive. High capacity. In a flash.
Fusion Drive is a breakthrough concept that combines the high storage capacity of a traditional hard drive with the high performance of flash storage. With Fusion Drive in your iMac with Retina 5K display, disk-intensive tasks - from booting up to launching apps to importing high-definition photos and video - are faster and more efficient. That's because frequently used items are kept at the ready on speedy flash storage, while infrequently accessed items go to the hard drive. The file transfers take place in the background, so you won't even notice.
Mac OS X
Includes iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Maps, iBooks, Safari, Mail, FaceTime, Messages, Calendar, Contacts, Reminders, Time Machine, Photo Booth, iTunes, Game Center, Preview, Notes, Mac App Store and more.
The Porcshe Design P8546 B offers a sleek and stylish design for a trendy accent with any look. These versatile sunglasses feature a squared style frame in black acetate with complementing brown gradient lenses. Highlighting the arms at the temples is the signature Porcshe Design logo for a classic touch. Fashionable and eye-catching, these Porcshe Design sunglasses are the perfect accessory for protecting your eyes in style.
WOWO is the world's handiest watermelon slicer ever! It not just slices the watermelon into large, identical slices, it also doubles as tongs that let you serve your summery treat directly to your friends and family (without touching the slices!). You can also use the WOWZY to make cutouts in fun shapes, and use the hollowed out watermelon itself as a cute fruit or punch bowl. Make summer sweeter: get your WOWZY today to enjoy watermelon all summer long! DETAILS: Made of 100% premium quality stainless steel. It also works as a corer for any size and kind of soft melon. Measures 8.7 x 1.2 x 2.4 inches. Can be cleaned quickly by just running under water - but it's dishwasher safe too!
Dell Optiplex 745, 2GB RAM, 80GB HDD, Factory Installed Windows 7 Home Premium + New USB Keyboard and USB Optical Mouse
The Dell Refurbished GX755 Small Form Factor Desktop PC has an Intel processor for the computing power you need. A 80GB hard drive gives you tons of room to store all of your multimedia files.
The House of Marley Bag of Riddim is the perfect Bluetooth audio system for your music device. This audio system is ergonomically designed with a bag and straps for easy portability. The 4.5" high-output woofers and 1" high-definition tweeter paired with a powerful amplifier give the Bag of Riddim booming bass and precise mids and highs. Designed with FSC-certified birch wood, this audio system will look great anywhere you take it. Made from recycled materials, this audio system not only sounds great, but it is also environmentally friendly.
Features 5 unique lock picks stored inside a polypropylene case. Measures 3-3/4" x 1-7/8" x 1/2 The [5-Piece] Stainless Steel Lock Picking Set with Storage Case is a great lock picking set and as compact as it is functional. This set has 5 picks included that can be stored in the included black polypropylene case. It includes a hook pick, a rake pick, half ball pick and two half diamond picks.
The picks are made from solid stainless steel. Use this set to practice your survival lock-picking skills or just take this with you anywhere if you're an experienced picker.
Disclaimer: Daily Steals cannot know all of the National, Regional and Local restrictions or prohibitions for every product that we sell. Therefore, we do not warrant that you may legally purchase, own or use specific products offered. These products include, but are not limited to, chemical sprays, slingshots, air guns, paintball guns, knives, stun guns, throwing stars, bows, batons and other items. When you place an order with us for products that may have restrictions, you warrant to us that you are a legal adult and are in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
The Porcshe Design P8576 B offers a sleek and stylish design for a trendy accent with any look. These versatile sunglasses feature a rectangular style frame in gold tone metal with complementing brown gradient lenses. Highlighting the arms at the temples is the signature Porcshe Design logo for a classic touch. Fashionable and eye-catching, these Porcshe Design sunglasses are the perfect accessory for protecting your eyes in style.
The hottest accessory piece in the fashion scene right now. Rock this necklace with any outfit, wherever you're going it won't matter, as long as this is your statement piece.
The Universal Window Mount is the ultimate windshield mounting solution on the market, featuring a 360-degree rotating head and universal design to fit most portable devices.
The Universal Window Mount Kit is a combination of two great products rolled into one convenient package. Feature a 9" flexible windshield mount and the Grip-iT Universal Device Holder, this combination is ideal for installing portable electronics easily in just about any vehicle.
The HBS-800 Tone Ultra Bluetooth headset from LG is designed to deliver a high-quality listening experience using its Ambient Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology. The headphones cancel background sounds in your environment for an optimal acoustic experience, whether you're listening to music or in flight. LG's HBS-800 headset utilizes aptX audio compression to deliver reference CD-quality audio over Bluetooth. The unit also features advanced multipoint communication between different devices, and supports text to speech functionality. The headset can also provide up to 10 hours of battery life on less than 2 hours of charge time. They feature an around-the-neck wearing style and comfortable ear buds for enjoyable listening, even during extended sessions.
This innovative wine chiller/warmer makes you an instant expert, bringing wine to the perfect temperature so you can best enjoy the intended taste. A computerized MCU library holds an internal database of 26 wines - red, white and champagne - for ideal automatic chilling on a bottle to bottle basis.
Waring Pro refurbished product have been restored to factory specification of new operating condition and carry a 90-day Waring Pro Warranty. This refurbished product has minimal or no signs of prior use and is in mint or near mint condition.
Add dynamic height channels to your surround system with the Pioneer SP-T22A-LR Dolby Atmos-Enabled Add-On Speakers in black. Each speaker in this pair can handle up to 80W of power and incorporates a top-firing 4" Concentric driver and 0.5" tweeter. This speaker pair is designed to sit on top of your existing front speakers and features a curved design that matches select Pioneer bookshelf speakers. The top-firing driver is designed to beam overhead sound effects off of your ceiling for an immersive listening experience.
Apple MacBook Air 11.6-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5 1.6GHz, 2GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM, 64GB SSD, Yosemite 10.10.5) MC968LL/A
Sleek, lightweight, and powerful, the MacBook Air 11.6" MC968LL/A is the perfect notebook for working, gaming, or browsing the internet on-the-go or from the comfort of home. Featuring a 1.6GHz Intel Core i5 processor, an Intel HD Graphics 3000 graphics processor, 2GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM, and 64GB SSD, this notebook is equipped to handle just about anything. The 1366x768 native resolution and 11.6 inch screen ensures high-quality display. Use your notebook for up 5 hours or leave it in standby for up to 30 days. With the 35 Wh Li-Poly battery, running out of power will be a thing of the past. Chat, record video, or take photos with the forward-facing video camera, and browse effortlessly in low-light settings with the backlit keyboard. Bluetooth 4.0 lets you pair this MacBook with your wireless headphones, speaker, or any other bluetooth enabled device. Dual USB 2.0 ports, one Thunderbird port, and 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi ensure you stay connected. Take your performance to the next level with the MacBook Air 11.6" MC968LL/A.
This Portable Fabric Play Pen makes a safe contained area for your pets to play in while you do other things. With a removable top and bottom, eight mesh windows for air flow and zippered doors, this play pen has it all. Folds and opens with ease for travel.
iPM 50ML Color Changing Aroma Diffuser Humidifier MS102
Stress at work takes a toll on productivity, and your physical and emotional health. iPM mini USB essential oil diffuser is perfect for use with your office desktop, car adapter or power bank. It does not come a lot of mist but just enough to create a pleasantly fragrant environment to relax your mind and body.
USB Powered, plug the cable into car adapter, laptop or power bank for instant small mist. Compact Size: 2.6(D) x 4.6(H) inches. Space-saving diffuser for use in car, office, small room or in travel. Seven Colors Mood Light: Release work stress and lift your mood up. Three light modes: Color changing/steady on/off. Auto Shut Off: It auto shuts off when water runs out, no overheating safety concern. Note: DC 5V USB powered, the diffuser does not come with a lot of mist but just enough for a small space.
iPM 200ML Aroma Diffuser Wood Humidifier with Color Changing Mood Lighting MS306
The iPM 200ml New Plastic Wood Grain Aroma Diffuser is a gorgeous design. It fits in with any decor.The color changing lights make it beautiful in low light rooms. Most of all, this stylish cool mist humidifier adds moisture to your air to eliminate dryness and help with your dry chapped skin, chapped lips and dry sinuses. Add a drop of your favorite essential oil to give your room a fresh, clean scent. This wood ultrasonic aroma diffuser simply and elegantly brings you natural aromatic air!
Four Timer and Two Mist Options: 1Hr/3Hr/6Hr/ON timer settings. Strong/weak adjustable mist. Auto Shut-Off: When the water is running out the diffuser will automatically turn off keeping your unit from being damaged. Seven Changing Mood Lights: The light can be turned off, set to fade gradually or fixed color. Each color is adjustable between bright and dim. Ultrasonic Technology: It is whisper-quiet and diffuses aroma oil creating a relaxing and good smell environment. Note: The power adapter is packed in the water tank, please lift up the diffuser cap to find it.
iPM 300ML Aroma Diffuser Wood Humidifier with Color Changing Mood Lighting MS307
This ultrasonic aroma diffuser simply and elegantly brings you nature aromatic air! New wood grain aromatherapy aroma diffuser ultrasonic humidifier air purifier. Large 300ml water capacity, ultrasonic vibrations turn the water and oil into an ultra-fine scented mist that refreshes rooms up to 269 sq. ft. Select between seven soothing colors, to match your mood or decor of the room. Inspired by natural materials, the natural aroma diffuser provides pleasant aromas, color-changing mood lighting to create a calm, relaxing environment anywhere.
Modes: Continuous Mist, 1H/3H/6H pattern, Lights Only and Mist Only. Natural design and materials. Auto shut-off when water runs out for safety. Operates up to 10 hours on a full tank of water. Operates approximately 10 hours on one filling. LED mood lighting with separate on/off control. Ideal for large and small rooms, including bedrooms, offices, dorms and hotel rooms. Runs continuously or on an automatic shutoff timer (60/180/360 minutes).
Now, great sound goes where you do. Share a playlist at a picnic. Watch a movie with your sweetheart under the stars. Gather around and wish a happy birthday to a faraway friend. Whatever you do with your smartphone or tablet, wherever you do it, do it out loud.
Unchain your audio
Use your tablet or smartphone as a touch screen player that streams music to the speaker. Up to 33 ft./10 m* wireless range - place the speaker wherever you want. Pairs easily with iPod, iPhone, Android devices, laptops and other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Big booming audio
A specially designed acoustic chamber delivers full, clear sound with enhanced bass.
Hours of unplugged power
Rechargeable NiMH battery - no costly and wasteful disposable batteries. Listen for up to ten-hours** straight without plugging in wherever you go. Easy charging with included USB cable.
Backlit touch panel controls make it easy to adjust volume, play, pause back/forward and switch to speakerphone - night or day.
Call hands free
A built-in mic turns your speaker into a speakerphone for crystal-clear calls in your office, car or backyard.
The perfect size to take great sound with you - around the house, over to a friend's, to parties or when you travel.
For audio playback:
Smartphones, tablets and other devices that support Bluetooth wireless audio profile [Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)] or 3.5 mm audio output, including: iPad 2, iPad, iPhone (3G and later), iPod touch (2nd generation and later)
For phone calls: Phones that support Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile (HFP 1.5) including iPhone (all generations)
As the Moscow Mule is a vintage drink, why not enjoy it in a vintage-inspired mug? Our 14 oz pure copper Hammered Moscow Mule Mug looks like an antique that has been enjoyed for generations, and its hearty design and protective lacquer will keep it looking beautiful for many more years to come.
Recommended for cold beverages only. Please hand wash. Not for microwave use.
Enjoy wireless content sharing and streaming with this Blu-ray player featuring built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. Watch as your favorite characters practically leap off the screen when you pair this 3D Blu-ray player with a Samsung 3D TV and Active 3D glasses (sold separately). Smart technology turns any TV into the ultimate home entertainment hub with full access to all your favorite web and TV content. Screen mirroring allows you to beam your favorite mobile content onto your television. DTS surround processes stereo content to deliver an optimized surround sound experience with enhanced bass response, clear dialog, and consistent volume levels. Dolby True HD delivers near studio-quality HD audio with your home entertainment system.
Dive into the action in jaw-dropping Full HD, 2D, and 3D. Watch as your favorite characters practically leap off the screen when you pair your 3D Blu-ray player with Samsung 3D TV and Active 3D glasses.
Turn any TV into the ultimate home entertainment hub with full access to all your favorite web and TV content, including games, movies, smart apps, and videos. Upscale your favorite movies to near-4K Ultra HD.* (*Internet connection required.)
Sync and stream all your favorite TV shows, games, apps, and more with built-in wireless. Access and share your TV and multimedia content from your PC and mobile devices for a truly connected home media experience.* (*Internet connection required.)
New Opera TV Apps
Choose from a wide selection of content apps from the Opera™ TV Store and turn any TV into a Smart TV. Stream content from all your favorite TV Opera Apps.* (*Internet connection required.)
Watch your favorite TV content on your mobile devices with Miracast. Connect wirelessly and instantly enjoy your favorite shows, movies, and sports in the palm of your hand.* (*Internet connection required.)
Dolby Digital Plus
Enjoy the ultimate in digital sound quality on all your favorite movies, TV shows, and streaming content. Dolby Digital Plus optimizes your entertainment experience with enhanced sound richness and clarity.
Dolby True HD
Enjoy near-studio quality HD audio with your home entertainment system. 2-channel audio is processed to bring you a full range of surround sound with enhanced bass and crisp dialogue.
Motorola slim power packs provide universal, pocketable power for your devices when you're on the go. Plus, you can power multiple devices simultaneously.
Pop one in your pocket or your bag and get instant, portable power wherever you are. Universal charging for Android-powered devices and more with attached micro USB cable. USB data cable also included. Charge your power pack and your phone at the same time. Pull one from your pocket or purse and prepare for compliments. Then expect everyone to ask for some extra juice. Certified carbon-free design, materials and packaging keep you - and your power pack - green. Four LEDs let you know how much power is left in the charger.
Add a touch of daylight to your night with solar LED stake lights these energy-efficient, low-maintenance solar lights add a charming, decorative glow to your driveway, patio, or flowerbeds. Each Gently luminous light kit is made of durable stainless steel for years of use. It utilizes LEDs which provide better performance but at the same time consumes less energy and for longer use. Light assemblies, stake sections, connectors, and durable ground spikes are included. The solar panel converts sunlight during the day time and recharge the battery. At night the light turn on automatically. The independently operating lights have an average run time of 6 to 8 hours (no power cord is needed).
A home charging device that's made for the 21st century! In addition to three standard 110V outlets, you've got a pair of USB 2.0 charging inputs and the convenience of having your phone standing upright in either of the side holders. The unit is surge protected and features an LED indicator light and compatibility with most smartphones, including the iPhone and Galaxy S5. Snap up this super deal on a home electrical accessory you know you'll put to good use with your various recharging needs, and at this great price you might want to grab two or more!
PRIV has the authentic BlackBerry keyboard, streamlined communications and productivity, combined with the wide world of Google Play store apps. It features a slide-out keyboard, Schneider-Kreuznach® certified camera and the best integrated messaging experience on Android. Added security lets you know when you could be at risk, so you can easily take action to improve your privacy.
- Display: 5.4” OLED WQHD with dual curves 1440 x 2560 540ppi
- OS & Apps: Android 5.1 OS Google Play. Exclusive BlackBerry apps: DTEK by BlackBerry, BlackBerry Hub BlackBerry Calenda
- Battery: 3410 mAh
- Camera: Rear - 18 MP, With Dual Flash. Front - 2 MP with Selfie Panorama Mode
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB Hot-swappable MicroSD slot (up to 2 TB)
1-Year Technical Support Included
Get help from the experts at BlackBerry, with 24x7 support included for one year after the purchase of your PRIV.
PRIV brings incredible new features to the Android platform that make sharing ideas and connecting with people faster and easier. Combined with the world's most popular mobile OS, it's the best of both worlds.
Best of both keyboards
PRIV gives you the freedom to choose between a virtual keyboard or a physical keyboard for speed and accuracy. Snap the slider open to gain back screen space and reveal a full physical keyboard. Move your thumb across the touch sensitive keys for scrolling, flicking predictive text onto the screen, and fine cursor control as if it were a track pad. And, easily program the buttons to launch customizable shortcuts.
Tough and beautiful screen
PRIV has a stunning 5.4" immersive dual-curve display, protected by the rigorously drop tested Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4. It sports an incredible pixel density that's 4x the amount of pixels of a standard HDTV. And because the display is OLED, it delivers richer colors and deeper black levels with less power consumption, so you can revel in its beauty for even longer.
2560x1440 RESOLUTION | 540 PPI
Colossal battery life
Don't be deceived by the sleek design of PRIV. It still packs a 3410 mAh battery with enough power to withstand up to 22.5 hours of mixed use1. Discover the confidence that comes with proven battery life and the freedom of being unplugged all day long.
Using the screen's elegant curved edge, you can see battery charge status when your device is sleeping, for convenient access without having to wake your display.
Dazzling photo quality
The PRIV camera is engineered to deliver professional looking photos with minimal effort. With an 18 MP dual-flash camera, certified by Schneider-Kreuznach, it integrates technologies commonly found in professional DSLR cameras.
The camera is also equipped with a range of professional settings you can apply as you frame the scene, including live color filters and exposure control. Plus, features like Phase Detection Auto Focus, OIS, and a dual-colour flash are designed to help the camera focus instantly and accurately, deliver feedback quickly, and capture blur-free, realistic looking photos, even in low light.
Take control of your privacy
Whether it's your financial reports or your selfies, your data is encrypted by default on PRIV. Extra steps are taken at both hardware and software levels to help protect you from malware and any attempts to tamper with your OS.
You can be confident your personal data is being kept private with DTEK™ by BlackBerry® for Android™, a single dashboard to monitor and control application access to your microphone, camera, location and personal information. Know at a glance the overall security rating for your device, as well as for specific security features.
Make sure your wine stays at its optimal temperature with the Wine Thermometer. Featuring 60 different wine records, this thermometer will accurately read the temperature of your wine and tell you when it's too warm, too cold, or just right. Simply insert two AAA batteries into the thermometer, turn it on, and dip the tip into your wine. When your wine reaches its ideal temperature, your thermometer will let you know with a beeping sound. Enjoy your favorite wines in comfort and ease with the Wine Thermometer.
Look elegant and bold with this beautiful sterling silver necklace. Show off your personality with this classy-yet-chic mesh design. Perfect for any occasion, whether you’re going out with some friends, work or on that special date.
The mophie PowerStation plus features a first-class aluminum finish for a premium feel, and delivers up to 2X extra battery to extend the life of your smartphone, tablet or other USB/Lightning device. Charging on the go has never been easier and a 2.4 amp output provides the fastest charging speeds available. The built-in cables allow you to charge and sync your devices without having to reach for any additional cables, while simultaneously recharging the PowerStation plus unit when connected to a computer or wall outlet. And when not in use, the cables are neatly stowed away behind the hinged aluminum cover for that clean and compact aesthetic.
Store and travel with your favorite tool kit with the included premium bonus case! Each blackhead extractor tool is individually accommodated in a slot that holds your tools in place for easy and convenient management. It is made with premium 100% dermatologist grade stainless steel. You can safely sterilize all tools before and after use without them corroding or reacting negatively. 100% hygienically approved, making it easier to eliminate acne, blackheads pimples and all other facial impurities without any irritations, allergic reactions, or skin redness.
Blackheads consist of a natural skin lubricant called sebum that is a mix of skin oil, dirt, dust, and pollution stuck in your pores. Blackheads are formed due to the lack of hydration in your body and not caring for the skin with basic hygiene, which leads to excessive oil. For women, it is especially important to not leave your makeup left unclean for long periods as it can lead to the widening of pores. Therefore, it is very important to follow a routine in order to maintain the health and beauty of your skin.
Remove blackheads, pimples and blemishes at home without exposing yourself to contaminants. Manufactured with premium grade stainless steel, the set includes five double looped tools which easily take on any size blemish.
Céline sunglasses style 41078 is a modern, rectangular acetate frame. Plastic wire core temples and a saddle nose bridge provide superb comfort and fit. The Celine logo is etched into the temples.
A soft layer of silicone protection for your Samsung Galaxy S III. Case allows you to access all controls, touchscreen, ports and camera. Cut out allows access to phone's rear facing camera. Soft silicone cushions your Galaxy S III from drops & scratches.
Any case can provide some scratch and bump protection for your Samsung Galaxy S III. But can it prevent accidents in the first place? The Kensington Soft Case for Samsung Galaxy S III is constructed of soft rubber to make it easy for even those with butterfingers to get a secure grip on their Galaxy S III. If you still manage to drop your smartphone, the shock absorbing qualities of the Kensington Soft Case will come into play to help protect your Galaxy S III from damage. And no matter what, you can count on the Soft Case to prevent scratches to all sides of your Samsung Galaxy S III.
We designed the Kensington Soft Case for Samsung Galaxy S III to preserve access to all of the controls, touchscreen and ports. There?s even a cut out on the back for the rear-facing camera. A smartphone as great as the Samsung Galaxy S III deserves a case with this much protection.
Nikon factory refurbished products have been restored to factory specification of brand new operating condition and carry a 90-day Nikon Warranty. These product have minimal or no signs of prior use and are in mint or near mint condition.
Creating beautiful photos and videos has never been more fun
Life is full of surprising, joyful moments - moments worth remembering. The D3300 makes it fun and easy to preserve those moments in the lifelike beauty they deserve: stunning 24.2-megapixel photos and 1080p Full HD videos with tack-sharp details, vibrant colors and softly blurred backgrounds. With its included zoom lens, the new ultra-compact AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II, the D3300 is a small and light HD-SLR and easy to use, too. Like sharing photos? The D3300 photos can appear instantly on your compatible smartphone or tablet for easy sharing with the optional WU-1a Wireless Adapter*! Whether you're creating high-resolution panoramas, adding artistic special effects or recording HD video with sound, the D3300 will bring you endless joy, excitement and memories - just like the special moments of your life.
Beautiful memories made easy - Create stunning lifelike photos and HD videos
Taking snapshots with a smartphone is convenient, but are those photos good enough for preserving precious moments? The D3300's new EXPEED 4 lets you shoot at high speeds up to 5 frames per second, shoot in low light with high ISO sensitivity, create high-resolution panoramas and much more. Your 24.2-megapixel photos and 1080p Full HD videos will be so impressive, so rich with detail1 and color - so lifelike - they'll bring back the feelings of the moments they capture.
1Exquisite detail reproduction realized by an image sensor unit designed without an optical low-pass filter.
Use your smartphone with it - Share photos instantly with your compatible smartphone or tablet*
Attach the optional WU-1a Wireless Adapter and marvel as the photos you take with the D3300 instantly appear on your compatible smartphone or tablet. Share your favorite shots without missing a beat - text them, email them, upload them to your favorite social networking sites - it's your choice! You can even use your compatible smartphone or tablet as a remote monitor for the D3300. See what the camera sees and fire the shutter, perfect for self-portraits and group photos that actually include you.
Impress with every shot - Spectacular panoramas, Guide Mode and fun Special Effects
Using the D3300 is super easy - and a blast. Can't get the whole scene into your frame? Turn on Easy Panorama Mode and pan across the scene - the D3300 will capture the entire view as a high-resolution panoramic image. It's that easy! Guide Mode gives step-by-step help when you need it (it's like having an expert at your side), and you can easily get creative with built-in Image Effects, filters and more. You even get to choose which color you want for your D3300 - black, grey or red!
Take it everywhere - Compact, lightweight and reliable
The D3300 is a small and light HD-SLR camera even when paired with the included AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens, which has a new ultra-compact design. The combination is designed to fit comfortably in your hands, and all of the D3300's buttons and dials are positioned for convenient, efficient operation. You'll take the D3300 everywhere you go, which means you'll bring home all the beautiful memories of your activities.
Enjoy the view
Like all D-SLR cameras, the D3300 has an optical viewfinder that gives you a true view through the lens of the camera - and what a view it is! If you've been using a point-and-shoot camera, you'll find it easier to frame your shots, follow moving subjects, zoom in on bright sunny days and more.
Catch every moment
When the action starts, hold down the shutter button to capture every movement, expression and feeling at 5 frames per second - that's 5 beautiful photos for every second of action! You won't believe some of the moments you'll catch thanks to Nikon's new high-speed EXPEED 4 processing engine.
Focus on the details
The D3300's 11-point Autofocus System locks onto your subjects as soon as they enter the frame and stays with them until you catch the shot you want. Even fast-moving subjects are captured with tack-sharp precision. And when you're recording Full HD video, Full-time Autofocus keeps the focus where you want it.
Capture the sights and sounds
The D3300 doesn't only take great photos, it takes dazzling 1080p Full HD video with sound, too! Record smooth, ultra-sharp HD movies you can play back on your HDTV or upload to video sites. You can even apply those fun special effects for more creativity!
Brighten shadowy areas
The D3300's Active D-Lighting preserves the details and tones in both the bright and dark areas of your photos, so shadows are no problem. A new D-Lighting setting in the Retouch menu provides optimal correction for portraits, highlighting your subject against an evenly lit background.
Easily edit your photos
Make your photos even more impressive with the D3300's Retouch Menu. Easily crop in on your subject, alter the coloring, add special effects and more right in the camera - no additional software needed.
Grow your capabilities
The D3300 is compatible with Nikon's complete collection of legendary NIKKOR lenses and optimized for AF-S DX-format NIKKOR lenses. Every lens offers a unique view of the world. Have fun growing your own collection.
Succeed in tricky situations
Even if you're new to D-SLR photography, getting great results in difficult situations couldn't be easier - just select from 6 common Scene Modes for your situation, or switch to Full Green Auto Mode and let the camera pick for you.
Add some style
Easily shoot in Black & White, enhance the intensity of colors, optimize the tones for flattering portraits and more with Picture Controls. Select one of 6 presets or create your own.
This camera's Wi-Fi capability using the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter can only be used with a compatible iPhone, iPad, and/or iPod touch or smart devices running on the Android operating system. The Wireless Mobile Utility application must be installed on the device before it can be used with this camera.
The Russian Diver Watch by Invicta is a powerful black and silver timepiece done in a canteen style with a screw-cap crown and chain. The luminous hands and indexes make it easy to read the time, and the adjustable buckle on the comfy band make for a good fit. Featuring large Arabic numbers and a convenient date display just under 12 o'clock, the grand 52 millimeter stainless steel case frames the black dial with the notable Russian Diver logo in place of 12 o'clock. Water resistant to 330 feet, this eye-catcher will have people noticing, especially when paired with jeans and a t-shirt.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop.
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
A unique formulated expanded vinyl pad-conforms to any dashboard to secure your cell, digital, or wireless phone without straps, clips or sticky residue. Like magic, this cushy little device holds tight even when you turn corners or come to a fast stop, keeping your phone from flying off the dashboard - and you from flying off the handle!
Savor the flavor of freshly ground spices with this elegant Nuvita salt and pepper mini grinder set. With a sleek design that adds a touch of style to your counter top or table, these grinders are perfect in any kitchen. Each mill is equipped with a high quality stainless steel grinder which will not rust or corrode. Acrylic viewing chamber to easily identify the contents as well as a sleek stainless housing which compliments any kitchen decor.
La Pistola AN4179 4478166 Fuzzy Black Grey Polarized Sunglasses
Glasses with acetate frame. Color matte black. Rectangular shape. Lenses black. Polarized. Patillas acetate in tune with the brand logo in metallic. 100% UV protection. Crystal antireflective. Measures: High Lens: 42 mm. Width lens: 66 mm. Bridge: 17mm. Patillas: 125 mm.
Men's Mirrored Two Bit AN4197413R58 Black Wrap Sunglasses
Racketeer AN4201 41/7D 64 Fuzzy Black / Gold Mirror
With a roomy full-size keyboard, contoured invisible optical mouse, and a single wireless receiver that connects them both to your computer, you've got convenience and control comfortably at your fingertips.
Full-size keyboard with palm rest for comfortable typing. Concave keys with softly rounded edges let your fingertips glide from key to key and barely make a sound.
With up to three years of battery life for the keyboard and eighteen months for the mouse, you hardly ever have to change batteries. (Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.)
These cargo shorts are crafted with multiple pockets for loose-item storage and a D-ring belt and below-the-knee hem for a comfy, secure fit.
Care instructions: Machine wash cold, non-chlorine bleach when need. Tumble dry normal, iron low heat. Do not dry clean.